- Manufactured: Vismut (Ukraine)
- 10 patches per pack
- Especially for kids!
Mustard patches have irritating, distracting and soothing effect. Their effect is based on the ability of broadcasting of mustard oil to cause vasodilatation of skin and deep-seated tissues, providing them with heating. The second treatment factor is an enzyme mirozin. It is found in the mustard and when exposed to heat and water exhibits antimicrobial activity.
Mustard patches are applied:
- on top of the sternum, one or both sides of the chest, between the shoulder blades and under the shoulder blades - bronchitis and pneumonia;
- the painful area of the body - with the chamber, for pain relief;
- the neck, lower back due to headache, hypertension.
- Redness and soreness of the skin after mustard patches can hold up to several days.
Shake the mustard patch, put into hot water in a horizontal position for 15-20 seconds. Apply to the skin with porous thin side , press tightly with a dry napkin.
Leave on skin for 2, 3, 5 or 10 minutes depending on child's age and sensitivity.
Contraindications: damaged skin, hyper-sensitivity, ekzema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis.